Rank One Forms
Once you have reviewed the instructions CLICK HERE to proceed to online forms
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR STUDENT ATHLETE’S STUDENT ID# BEFORE STARTING THE ONLINE PROCESS
• 1. To submit online, you will be asked to provide information such as student athlete’s ID #, student athlete’s full given name, email address, date of birth, year in school, home phone, cell phone numbers, primary physician and hospital, emergency contacts w/ phone numbers and other pertinent information. Please make sure you have this with you when filling out your forms online or you will not be able to submit.
• 2. You CAN FILL OUT the PHYSICAL/VISION FORM and MEDICAL HISTORY FORM online BUT YOU MUST PRINT AND TAKE WITH YOU TO THE PHYSICIAN. YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SAVE THE FILLED OUT FORMS TO YOUR COMPUTER. It must be filled out by a physician and hand delivered to the Athletic office.
• 3. Remember to submit online, you and your student athlete must fill out and sign in all required spaces. Student-athletes attending Wells Middle School will select ‘Catoosa Public Schools” from the pull down menu at the top of the form. Forms will not be accepted electronically without everything filled out by the student athlete and you, the parent/guardian.
• 4. To access the required athletic participation forms for Catoosa Public Schools, hold your cursor over the “ELECTRONIC PARTICIPATION FORMS” tab. You will get a drop down list of all the required forms.
• 5. TO BEGIN, click on the form name and fill out the information requested. You must have your student’s ID # available as it is required on each form. If a question is not applicable, please answer the question with NA or UNKNOWN
• 6. TO SIGN THE DOCUMENT, click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “electronic signature.” If you make a mistake and need to start over, click on the refresh icon next to the signature box. If you are using an iPad, you may create an electronic signature, by holding your finger to the screen and signing or by using a stylus pen and signing.
• 7. Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• 8. You will receive a confirmation email to the email address that you provide at the bottom of each form once the document(s) have been reviewed by the CPS Athletic Trainers or Athletic Director.
If you have any questions, please contact Catoosa Athletics at 918-266-8619
or by email: [email protected]
0 total views